QA TECHNICAL ANYLYST 1
Location: Van Alstyne, TX 75495
LaCore Nutraceuticals is a contract manufacturer of dietary supplements, sports nutrition and personal care products. We specialize in product development and formulation in a start of the art facility. Our facilities are modern and in compliance with highest standards in the industry, including cGMP. We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, motivated team player to add to our Quality Assurance team.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Product and Ingredient Label Management
- Pallet Approval (after QC approval)
- Certificate of Analysis acquisition, scanning, and filing (for raw materials, components, and finished products)
- Collect Raw Material retains
- Collect Component retains
- Record raw material and component information for online incoming inventory
- Packaging component release, issue, and reconciliation
- Log and store raw material retains in stability room
- Log and store finished product retains in stability room
- Keep up with pest control monitoring and services schedule
- Metrology (checking metered instruments and equipment for annual calibration)
- Receive and log product component specifications
- Review Quality Control records, tests, and certificates
- Stamp and issue production logs
- Maintain reconciliation logs (paper and electronic)
- Place supply orders with purchasing department
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Bilingual is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Degree in science is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Works in a well-lighted, air conditioned and heated office. May be exposed to electrical and chemical hazards and other conditions common to an office environment. May be required to work at any time of the day, evening or night during the week or weekend.
- Must be a self-starter and self-directed worker.
- Must be neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Must be professional, organized, detail oriented, communicative, and have the ability to greet the public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Must maintain good working rapport with all departments.
Wages & Benefits:
Depending on experience, $11 - $14.50 per hour. 8-10 hour workdays, Mon-Fri with occasional alternating Saturday shifts. Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays Offered
LaCore Nutraceuticals is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic data, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristics. LaCore Nutraceuticals maintains a Tobacco & Drug-Free Workplace.